The following approaches were applied during development of ANCP “NABAT”:
1. The system to be deployed consists of a set of workstations and modules which serve for staff members who should interact to each other while solving their professional tasks. The system can be deployed over single premise, building, the collection of buildings, municipal district, region, over the whole country.
2. The task set to be processed by the staff member depends on his / her role in general interaction algorithm and can include the voice communication (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint), video communication, messaging, access to data banks, access to video surveillance and automated control systems. The type of workstation turret depends on its functionality. It could be simple phone set or speakerphone as well as pc-based intelligent terminal with high computational performance.
3. The structure and density of data flows are defined by deployed system and are not limited by the technical capabilities of the last one. The structure of the system is maximum close to peer-to-peer architecture under which the overload or failure of several peers don’t limit the access to the other peers of network.
4. The system is specially developed according to the concept: single work place – single workstation. It means that the users can integrate their own specialized applications into software shell of pc-based workstation during adaptation stage (it can be made like common installation process on personal computer). Certainly, the unique automation and communication applications which are installed on super server platforms are excluded out of adaptation process because the adaptation to software shell of common system terminals could lead to high growth of their complication and rising in price.
5. All system components, including interface modules connected to external au-tomation and communication equipment interact to each other under common protocols. The physically decentralized deployment is provided for system components without quality loss of system functionality.
ANCP NABAT contains the set of multipurpose terminals of various degrees of complexity plus several types of modules: communication, adaptors and secondary power supplies. All system components are developed under uniform system and design requirements. Data transfer between the components of ANCP NABAT is based on IP network layer with SIP protocol over it.
All terminals are designed in desktop, wall-mounted and built-in versions with ability of harsh climate operation. Generally, terminals are equipped with built-in speech devices but there is the option of additional external speech devices connection. Some of terminal types are equipped with built-in uninterruptable power supplies (UPS) whereas the other ones are fed remotely.
Communication, adaptor and power supply modules are designed in standalone form-factor with ability of putting them into stack. But if necessary all modules can be mounted into 19-inch racks.
ANCP “NABAT” contains the following components: Unified terminals “NABAT”. These terminals provide maximum full and convenient functionality of ANCP “NABAT”: one-click connection to system subscribers, conferencing, emergency notification and evacuation control (including automatic control), access to wireless communications (including remote), access to video surveillance systems, access to corporate data systems, text and graphic data messaging, integration of additional software modules designed for solving customers tasks. Command input is made via graphical interface on terminal touch screen monitor with panel size from 170mm up to 380mm.
Terminals processors are manufactured in Russia (here stays the option of utilizing of worldwide vendor processors instead). Also there is in system portfolio the simplified type of terminals without touch screen. Base modules (BM) “NABAT”. Base modules contain all necessary interfaces for interconnecting of system components plus interfaces for connecting to subscrib-ers, trunks and communication channels.
The base universal module contains 1 up to 4 independent interfaces each of them can be utilized for: output of wideband audio stream to Public Address (PA) zones, conversion of analogue audio signal to digital form and further output to single or several PA zones, SIP end-point registration and signal payload processing, connection to external SIP switches, building up of continuous full duplex subscribers conference.
Base interface module provides (depending on modification version): 8/16 subscriber interfaces Central Battery, 8/16 subscriber interfaces Local Battery, 8/16 2-wire interfaces Central Office, 8/16 Single Frequency trunks, 4/8 two-way loudspeaker lines, 4/8 interfaces for connecting to radio base stations.
Each base module has internal Ethernet switch with 4 100BaseT ports and 2 SFP ports. All base modules support ring configuration to enhance system robustness.
Base modules are fed from UPS “NABAT” or from 24 VDC mains. Also base modules can be fed from two independent power sources. Modules UPS “NABAT” supply 24 VDC for base modules “NABAT”. Modules UPS “NABAT” are fed from 220 VAC mains. All modules have 1U form-factor. They are equipped with detachable legs and mounting kit for benchtop and stack installation. There is also the mounting kit for 19-inch rack in equipment package.
Loudspeaker terminals (LST) provide two-way loudspeaker communication. There are desktop and wall-mounted, waterproof and anti-vandal versions of devices in LST portfolio. LST operates within wide temperature range and can be utilized as Public Address terminals.
Technical supervision and management system (TSMS) “NABAT” provides remote setup and monitoring of ANCP “NABAT” components. There are such features in TSMS “NABAT” functionality as remote setup of terminals speed dial keys and development / configuring of announcement scenarios. The delivery package of ANCP “NABAT” includes such additional devices as Public Address amplifiers, indoor and outdoor loudspeakers, phone sets and other equipment necessary for creating and deployment of the system that meets all Customers requirements.